'Stache and Snow Update
Not much going on here... just watching the Dog Whisperer (yeah for marathons!) and procrastinating on a quiet Sunday night.
Freeze up is in full swing, as you can see, so this week I'll be spending a bit of time talking about ice safety. I'm hoping to get an elder in to the class to talk to them about it too, but we'll see. If not, at least we'll do some fun activities and go for a field trip on Friday.
Also in full swing is the month of Movember! I don't look quite as much like a teenage boy as I did before, but it's still pretty sad. I think people had unrealistic hopes based on the fact that I have a beard a lot of the time... My moustache has always been the weakest part of my facial hair.
That's all for now... 19 teaching days until Christmas Break! What does everyone want for Christmas?


1 Comments:
All we want for Christmas is to have you home safe and sound...love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home