Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well, there's not much else to do right now.

Some kids have taken to burning things again. This was a trailer full of the tools that used to be in the shop. In the foreground is my classroom...

Moe made a new friend. We think she's a descendant of Poo Face.

Moe makes a new enemy - when you step on the white stuff at the edge of the lake, you fall in the lake.

Here's Moe just being Moe.

Good for PS & GS... At least JiDZ agrees to not fight.

Today I went for a canoe ride. We're quarantined (ish...) but I figured it would be safe to be out on the lake.

I did a little fishing. First cast. I'm awesome.

Jill loves fish. Mostly after they're already cooked.

I caught this guy as it was getting dark on my paddle home. Hoorah for dinner!

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post...love the pictures of my grand-dog. You and Jill look pretty healthy...that's good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home