4... 3... 2... 1...
MARCH BREAK!!!
Well, I guess the countdown doesn't quite go that fast. Still three days to go. On a positive note, I went to the nursing station about my nagging cold (exacerbated rather than eliminated by ten hours of skating Saturday), and they told me not to teach tomorrow! They actually told me not to teach tomorrow or Thursday, but I wouldn't do that to poor Sylvia, leaving her alone with our kids for two full days.
As it is, I really should be at home preparing stuff for her to do tomorrow... I have all of the ideas in my head what the kids can and should do, but now I need to put it on paper. And preferably take it to the classroom tonight so I can sleep in tomorrow! On that note, I'll add some pictures which Jill has taken, and go get to work.

My pie! I am the best cook ever. Also, thank you Pam for the crust recipe. Also, eating half a pie in one sitting is gross.

Jill's kids working on math. Look at them, all studious...

... despite the fact that there are balloons sticking to the ceiling above them!

Here I am, shepherding children onto a bus.

And here is how Jill spent her weekend, as a broomball coach! Spellchecker doesn't believe that broomball is a word. Some would argue that it is right. ;-) Despite this questionable legitimacy, I think Jill may help coach the team next year. Two of the three coaches are probably leaving.
That's all for now - time to go do work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home