Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wow! That's a long time without entries!

Thanks for checking again after all this time! Or, if you're my parents, thanks for checking every day! ;-P

As you can probably tell by the lack of blog entries, it's been a busy year since we finally started school in late November; I'm just now getting caught up with everything, due to two canceled days of school in a row (too cold! -45 with windchill). Yesterday both Jill and I spent the day rearranging classrooms; today's the day to get ahead of the game and plan the next couple of weeks.



In recent non-school related news, we've got a new addition at home; he still doesn't have a name (giving him a name implies ownership), but he is awfully cute and weird. He hangs off of chairs like a monkey. I know he looks all sweet and innocent here, but trust me, it's a facade.



At the very least, it's not this suspicious character who's moved in with us - she just got to spend a night in the mud room (-35 was cold enough to warm our hearts and let her and her mom stay).




That's all I can think of to write right now - I should probably finish all of my wedding stuff... I mean, umm... school stuff! Right. That's what I'm supposed to be doing right now!

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Marcie said...

The classroom look gorgeous! Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home