Just a quick update to let you know I'm alive, if hungry...
It's ok though, I'm on my way home to eat dinner. I just played basketball longer than I expected, and with the amount of prep work I still have to do tonight, I should go home and get to work. This past week had ups and downs, as usual, and inspired me to take my kids outside more often. Maybe I'll even get pictures of taking my kids outside this week! Probably not though... there's a lot of managing that goes into a "field trip," and not much time for photography!
Anyway, there was time for photography this past week, and here's a few to hold you over until a potential midweek blog entry to supplement this one's puniness!
Two visitors this week - the one on the left, Chiquita, took the previous picture.
Puppies who haven't learned about deep snow yet. Very amusing!
Would you call this "Field Hockey?" Good thing none of them are wearing skirts!
Ice Fishermen and open water, together at last! You dial 9-1, and when I tell you, dial another 1!
That's all. See you next week! (If not sooner...)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home